Well, where do I begin. Things have been crazy lately. I spent last weekend in Alaska visiting Sever. It was a great trip, too short though. It was beautiful on Saturday, we went crabbing and halibut fishing (he knows the way to my heart)! We caught 2 halibut and 6 crabs! What a feast we had that night!
Sunday was blustery so we just hung out. I left Monday afternoon. Man, what a bumpy flight home. If you know me then you know that I HATE FLYING!!! It was by far the worst landing I have ever had, but thank goodness we landed!
I hit the ground running, this week we have 16 hours of conferences. Whew, I am just now getting home from setting up my classroom, yes it is 9:30pm. Summer, where are you?
Wedding update: Well the planning is nearly complete and our big day is just 94 days away! We booked our honeymoon to Maui and can't wait! We won't be honeymooning until December, but we are still excited. I have a stack of travel books with sticky notes in them :)
Pictures? Well my computer crashed and Sever has his so I can't post pictures at this time, sorry! Check back soon!
Love to you all!
Holly and Sever
No comments:
Post a Comment