Thursday, December 24, 2009

Moser's "First" Christmas




This marks Moser's "first" Christmas...last year Sever and I were in Hawai'i and Moser was being shuffled between our friends houses. This year he got his own stocking filled with tennis balls and a fancy dog bone. Once I filled it there was no turning back, he would not stop sniffing it :)

Yes, we realize that it is still Christmas Eve... however, Sever and I have a jam packed day tomorrow so we thought that we should open our gifts to each other this evening! It was nothing short of a BEAVER Christmas! Santa (Sever) brought us both Beaver football jerseys! Santa #2 (Holly) is still holding presents at the Cabela's factory...Santa really messed up this year! Good thing Sever is very understanding and will get his gifts as soon as they hit my doorstep!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!
Love,
Holly and Sever

No comments: